Restorative dentistry can help return your smile to optimal health and function. We can also use restorations and other treatments to improve the beauty of your smile as well. In today’s blog, we’re going to take a look at the treatments and steps necessary to improve the health of your smile.
Try Our Quiz on Restorative Health
- True or False: We can repair damaged teeth.
- True or False: Our team can treat decay and infection.
- True or False: We can address issues with your jaw joints.
- True or False: We can address tooth loss.
- True. If you crack or chip a tooth, we can place a lifelike and custom-made dental crown in a single visit with CEREC technology. The crown will blend with your smile be made using a powerful porcelain material, which can withstand bite forces and pressure and provide years of quality restoration.
- True. If you have a cavity, we can place a metal-free and natural looking filling in a single visit. The filling will prevent the decay from spreading and stop further discomfort. If you have an infected tooth, we can perform a root canal procedure, which involves removing the infected tissue, replacing it with a special filling material, and capping the tooth with a same-day crown.
- True. If you have TMJ disorder or bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching) we can use an oral appliance to reposition the jaw and prevent further damage to the teeth. Addressing these common issues can reduce the risk of pain in the neck, head, face, and jaw.
- True. Tooth loss can have a negative impact on your appearance, overall health, and quality of life. In order to address tooth loss, we can place a dental bridge, offer full or partial dentures, or even recommend dental implants.
TALK TO BAILEY DENTAL CARE ABOUT RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
At Bailey Dental Care, we can help restore the health, beauty, and function of your smile. Give us a call to set up a visit for you or a member of your family. To learn more, schedule a consultation, call Bailey Dental Care in Kansas City, MO, today at (816) 452-9700.