There are a number of cosmetic options available to help your smile, from teeth whitening to cosmetic bonding. However, we can also combine digital technology and lifelike dental material to create veneers that transform the health and appearance of your smile, often in one visit!
Try Our Quiz on Porcelain Veneers
- True or False: We create them using lifelike materials.
- True or False: Digital technology allows us to create them in one visit.
- True or False: They can address a wide array of cosmetic issues.
- True or False: You can take steps to keep them bright.
- True. Porcelain not only mimics the appearance of tooth enamel, but the material is also strong and stan-resistant, providing patients with quality restoration. For this reason, we use porcelain to create crowns, veneers, inlays, and onlays.
- True. In the past, creating and placing them took at least two visits. Now, we begin by preparing the teeth and removing a thin layer of enamel. We take digital impressions, which will be used to design the restoration. The information is then uploaded into a machine, which mills the restoration from porcelain. We can then check the fit and place the competed veneer in the same visit!
- True. We have placed them to mask permanent teeth stains or reshape malformed or damaged teeth. We can also lengthen worn down teeth and close any gaps between the teeth. They have even been sued to correct the appearance of minor misalignment!
- True. Routine care, such as brushing twice a day and flossing every night, can help your restorations (as well as the rest of your smile) stay bright. We can also examine the veneers and clean them every six months during your regular visit.
TALK TO BAILEY DENTAL CARE ABOUT COSMETIC VENEERS
At Bailey Dental Care, we can offer lifelike restorations to improve your smile’s appearance. Give us a call to set up a visit for you or a member of your family. To learn more, schedule a consultation, call Bailey Dental Care in Kansas City, MO, today at (816) 452-9700.