When our teeth become chipped or cracked, or if severe decay forms, a restoration is crucial for avoiding infection or tooth loss. While at one point receiving a crown meant between two and three visits, we offer our Riverside, MO, patients same day crowns!
Try Our Quiz on Same Day Dental Crowns
- True or False: We use the advanced E4D system.
- True or False: Each one is created with lifelike materials.
- True or False: We address multiple restorative concerns.
- True or False: They last for several years.
- True. The E4D system uses CAD/CAM technology to create a restoration. We begin by preparing the teeth, which involves removing tooth structure. We then take detailed digital impressions, which allow us to create a 3D model we then upload into the E4D machine. The machine then crafts the restoration from ceramic. After checking the fit and making any necessary adjustments, we will place the completed one in the same visit. No need for multiple visits or temporary crowns!
- True. We use ceramic for several reasons. First, ceramic is durable and strong, able to withstand bite pressures. The material is also stain-resistant and can be shaded to match surrounding teeth. Patients then enjoy lifelike restorations that blend with the rest of the smile.
- True. Not only can we repair chipped or broken teeth, but we also address tooth decay and infections as well. They lengthen worn down teeth and help close gaps between teeth as well. Patients can enjoy cosmetic and restorative improvements.
- True. Once in place, routine care helps protect the restoration from underlying health issues, such as gum disease and infection. You should brush your teeth twice daily and floss every night before bed. You also need to make time for regular checkups and cleanings. Preventive care helps ensure a long lasting crown.
BAILEY DENTAL CARE OFFERS SAME DAY RESTORATIONS
At Bailey Dental Care, we help repair teeth with a lifelike dental filling. To learn more, schedule a consultation, call Bailey Dental Care in Riverside, MO, today at (816) 452-9700.