A quick visit to your nearest store and you’ll find a number of items available to brighten your smile. You can choose everything from rinses and toothpastes to strips, all boasting about their brightening abilities. While they do help brighten smiles, they simply don’t offer the same results as professional teeth whitening. Find out how our professional cosmetic treatments help improve smile beauty in Kansas City, MO.
Try Our Quiz on Professional Teeth Whitening
- True or False: Over-the-counter options lead to sensitivity.
- True or False: Our professional results last longer.
- True or False: We can also address permanent discoloration.
- True or False: We can help your smile stay bright.
- True. With strips, people may develop serious tooth sensitivity, especially if they wear them longer than recommended. In addition, whitening toothpastes tend to contain abrasive agents, which not only remove teeth stains, but also damage tooth enamel.
- True. The results from store bought systems tend to last only a short while, and don’t brighten by multiple shades the way a professional system could.
- True. Permanent teeth stains also known as intrinsic discoloration, form below the tooth enamel instead of on the surface of the teeth. As a result, they may not respond to over-the-counter teeth whitening systems. However, we have cosmetic options to mask them and brighten smiles, such as dental bonding and porcelain veneers.
- True. Following your teeth whitening treatment, we wan to ensure your new results last for many months to come. To help, we will recommend a six-month cleaning, which allows us to remove plaque and polish the teeth. We also suggest brushing teeth twice each day and flossing every night before bed. You should also consider cutting back on drinks with dark pigments, such as soda and coffee, and avoiding tobacco products.
BAILEY DENTAL CARE OFFERS COSMETIC TEETH WHITENING
At Bailey Dental Care, we want to help you obtain a stunning smile you’ll feel proud to show off. To learn more about our cosmetic treatments, schedule a consultation, call Bailey Dental Care in Kansas City, MO, today at (816) 452-9700.