Do you have a tooth that hurts? In many cases, aching teeth could indicate an oral health concern, such as a tooth decay. In order to restore smiles in Riverside, MO, we may recommend a lifelike dental filling.
Try Our Quiz on Dental Fillings
- True or False: Multiple factors lead to cavities.
- True or False: A toothache could indicate trouble.
- True or False: We place fillings in one visit.
- True or False: Each one looks natural.
- True. Cavities occur when harmful bacteria reach the inner layers of dentin. In order for this to occur, the outer layer of enamel must become compromised. The enamel could become weakened due to poor oral hygiene, or damaged via injury. Consuming foods and drinks high in sugar, lack of proper brushing and flossing, and missing dental cleanings could lead to tooth decay.
- True. Signs of trouble include tooth sensitivity and toothaches, as persistent pain often indicates the presence of cavities. Don’t ignore pain in your teeth, let us perform a diagnosis to see if you require treatment.
- True. In order to treat cavities, we remove the tooth decay and then clean the tooth. We place the composite resin, which contains no metal, and cure the material under a special light. Then we polish the tooth for a more natural appearance. The entire procedure only takes one visit.
- True. The composite resin we use can actually be shaded to better blend with the tooth. As a result, the filling looks natural and matches the tooth structure. If you have any questions or concerns about identifying tooth decay or treating them with our fillings, then contact our team today. We want to provide a perfect solution to your damaged or decayed tooth.
BAILEY DENTAL CARE WILL TREAT YOUR CAVITY
At Bailey Dental Care, we want to provide a comfortable and lifelike solution to dental cavities. If you have an aching tooth, then contact our team today. For more information, schedule a consultation by calling Bailey Dental Care in Riverside, MO, today at (816) 452-9700.